This patch commenced at 10am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).
So what is the patch all about?
As a result of this patch, meldCX ensures that the Agent supports Chrome OS v73. After this patch Chrome OS will be upgraded to v73 which is now the default supported Chrome OS version.
If you experience issues, please contact email@example.com.
What was fixed or added?
- The default platform version is set to 11647 (Chrome OS v73)
- Fixed the issue on some affected devices running Chrome OS v73 when the device operating schedule is ignored
- Fixed the issue on some affected devices running Chrome OS v73 when they reboot several times during startup before eventually starting normally
- Fixed the issue on some devices when the Agent startup time is longer than normal and there is an error "Maximum call stack size exceeded" in the Agent logs
- Fixed the issue when the Agent library returns previously uninstalled apps and services