This release commenced at 5am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).
So what is the release all about?
Our focus has been on introducing the diagnostics information on the agentM bootup screen.
In response to the customer feedback we improved the agentM bootup screen by adding additional information: network diagnostics, Chrome version validation, agentM version validation.
As a result of this release, meldCX helps customers to troubleshoot device-level issues, automatically displaying important diagnostics information. This will decrease the amount of time required to understand and resolve generic device configuration issues.
Additionally, we have improved device memory management, added support for additional hardware and included other stability and performance improvements into this version.
If you experience issues, please contact email@example.com.
What was fixed or added?
- Added new diagnostics information on the agentM bootup screen.
- Added new Agent Library containing Memory improvements, this is backwards compatible with our existing Agent API.
- Improved device memory management.
- Improved network priority in the Network Settings app.
- Introduced reboot schedule for the Browser Nav mode.
- Improved Browser Nav mode in dual screen configuration.
- Improved display and device option management.
- Improved claiming process of Generic USB devices.
- Added support for the Newland FM30 scanner.
- Added support for the Brother-QL820NWB printer.
- Changes for the upcoming agentM dev tools.
- Fixed the issue when the remote server provides invalid SSL certificate.
- App logs are separated from display logs.
- Improved local IP address information on the bootup screen for offline devices.
- Improved bootup screen UI and loading behaviour.
- Improved Webserver functionality for added stability.
- Improved Webview functionality for added stability.
- Increased default timeout for file download API.