This is a patch release. Published on Wednesday 15 August, 2018 8pm AEST.
- (Chrome OS Bug) Mouse cursor on-screen bug
- Important: Disconnecting and reconnecting screens will cause cursor to appear again. This is a known Chrome OS Bug.
- Keyboard focus on input fields
- MDNS not working as expected
- Secure Browser Mode - behaviour bug
- Secure Browser Mode - static reload option added
- Added additional support for Zebra printers
- Added support for disconnecting and reconnecting printer
- Printer must be connected to device during bootup
- Added Notifications for Printer warnings & errors:
- Paper Low
- Paper Out
- Lid Open
- Cash Drawer Open
- Printer Disconnected