This patch release commenced at 7pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).
Patch 126.96.36.199.363c was released to our Beta group. Feedback was provided and our team revised the patch to resolve the reported issues.
So what is the patch all about?
Our focus has been on improving the handling of app-level errors, and boot-up errors. Some customers reported experiencing white screens, or meldCX logo screens, where the device did not load the app successfully.
As a result, meldCX is now more robust, automatically reloading unsuccessful app launches & boot-ups. This decreases the amount of manual intervention required to return affected devices to an operational state.
Additionally, we have added device-level persistent logging, up to 105MB. At present, these files can only be retrieved remotely by a meldCX developer. We will use these logs when investigating incidents reported via our help desk.
If you experience issues , please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What was fixed or added?
- Adding workaround fix for "cannot find property window of undefined" error.
- Add workaround for AgentM stuck on MeldCX logo screen.
- Add device-level persistent logging and log management.
- Adding latest CAS/Wederburn/Digi Scale driver.
- Ensuring service window remains hidden.
- Timeout webview load if it doesn't load within a fixed threshold.
- Fall back to default content when webview is failing, this will use the display property defaultImage if it has been defined - otherwise it will use the account logo/icon for that meld account. This logo is currently uploaded when we create the meld account for you. If you want to change this logo, please send a square image to email@example.com.
- Fixed webview logging so that they are visible in the dashboard.
- Fixed bug where a deleted application would not remove from the screen.
- Webview bug fixes.
- Scheduler bug fixes.
- Logging cookies, local storage and session storage on webview load.