This article will show you how to enable google CDM integration with your meld console account.
Features you'll get access to by configuring a CDM integration include:
- automate device claiming process (contact our support team to discuss this);
- view total count of active, disabled & deprovisioned devices in your account;
- view additional device properties;
- serial number, asset ID, model, etc;
- deprovision, disable & re-enable device from the meld cloud console;
- guest mode;
- Remote (cloud) reboot.
1. Open the User Profile menu from the bottom-left corner icon.
2. Click the gear icon for Account Settings.
3. Click the Google CDM switch to begin the integration setup.
Disabled state looks will look like this:
4. You will be prompted for your Google Admin account credentials in the popup window.
Note: Popup windows should be enabled in your browser for the meldCX console domain (admin.meld.cx or beta.meld.cx).
5. Provide your Google Admin credentials, and Allow us the permissions required for the integration to work.
6. Now the integration has been enabled & authorised, you should see the switch change colour.
Note: It might take up to a minute for the device status numbers to populate. Please wait for the page
Automating device enrolment into your meldCX account
1. Still within the Admin menu > Account settings page, go to the Preferences tab.
2. In the first field, type this string exactly: OrgUnitPath
Note: Copying & pasting may not work as sometimes trailing spaces, tabs and carriage returns are captured during copy.
3. In the second field, type the path of your Organisation Unit (OU)
Please contact your CDM Administrator to get this path. If you're in the meldCX Hosted CDM, you can contact our support team to get this path.
4. Click the add (+) icon to save the settings.
Now when you enterprise enrol your devices, they will be automatically added to your meldCX account.