Description: Article showing how to wipe your device, without performing a reflash of the OS
Note: If you are hoping to reflash the OS using a different version to the one your device is currently using, please see the following article:
1. Perform hard restart. In order to do so, power down the device. When powering the device again, place a paper clip in the hole next to the Kensington lock. You should be able to feel a small tactile button. Please see image below for more details
2. You should see the following screen
3. Please hit CTRL + ALT + D in order to use the existing OS version (using a different version will require a usb image found in the article linked at the beginning of the article).
4. You will then need to hit the reset button located under the Kensington lock (image in step 1).
5. Press 'Space' then Hit 'Enter'
6. You will then need to enrol your device for use with Google CDM.