Preface: This guide explains how to enrol devices into MeldCX cloud console.
This article is part of the New Device Initial Configuration & Set Up series.
1. Power up your device, the meldCX agent will launch, and you'll be on the agent home screen.
2. In the top left you should see the “Call Home ID” this is an alphanumeric string that uniquely identifies your device. Make note of the ID.
3. Login to the MeldCX Dashboard located at https://admin.meld.cx
4. Click on the Device icon in the top left
5. In top right Click Enroll Device
6. Enter the “Call Home ID” you noted earlier.
7. Click Enroll Device
8. Congratulations, you have successfully enrolled your device into your meld account!