meldCX commits to having its products free from material defects during the warranty period. In any
case, if a product is defective in terms of material or design during the warranty period from the date of
original purchase, meldCX will, repair or replace the product with the same or similar product.
This document will lay out information required for both teams and outline the relevant support and
This document will contain information on:
● Support Workflow between Customer & meldCX
● Dead on arrival (DOA)
● Shipping Cost
● meldCX Standard RMA process
Please see our detailed Terms of Sale here [LINK]
DOA (Dead on arrival)
● Any meldCX hardware defect on arrival should immediately be reported to the meldCX team
via email. Please get in touch with meld sales and operation team at email@example.com
● Team will decide based on the scenario whether to provide new hardware or to be returned
for credit based on the original invoice price
● In DOA scenarios, all accessories must be shipped in their original packaging along with the
actual product. Any missing accessories or package material will incur an additional fee
● For scenarios where hardware is shipped via a reseller, please contact your respective point
of contact for further action.
● All transport costs associated with the shipping faulty equipment will be borne by the
Customer. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure the product is delivered
safely to meldCX. meldCX will not be responsible for any loss or damage in transit
● meldCX will cover cost associated with shipping repaired or new product from meldCX to
the reseller. meldCX will be responsible for all risks of loss or damage during transit
● In no scenario will meldCX be responsible for paying any import/ customs duties, costs
associated with international customs clearance.
● The hardware warranty is only valid for the original buyer and not transferable
● Any damage caused by improper usage, handling, or transportation during the return of
products to meldCX or authorized service providers
● Damage due to any repair not performed by meldCX authorized agents/technicians.
For further questions or clarifications. Please contact the support team via https://meldcx.zendesk.com/.