This article will show you how to create schedules, which can be used in a variety of ways
- As the devices operating times (If you want the screens off outside of these hours)
- As an applications operating times (If you want different content at different times of the day, or days of the week)
- As the devices reboot schedule
1. Login to the MeldCX dashboard at admin.meld.cx.
2. Click the Schedules icon in the left menu.
3. In the top right of the screen, click Create Schedule.
4. Configure your schedule settings...
- Give your schedule a meaningful name, that describes the times or days configured.
- Start & End date are not mandatory. Do not set, unless you have to.
- Start & end times are 24 hour format.
- Select which days of the week the schedule applies.
5. Click Create Schedule when you're done.
Now you can:
- Schedule an app to a connected display
- Set power & reboot schedules for your device