To use the MeldCX Virtual Keyboard it is first necessary to disable the Chrome Virtual Keyboard.
If you are using our hosted CDM, please raise a support ticket. If you are using a self hosted CDM, please proceed with the below instructions.
To disable the Chrome Virtual keyboard please follow the instructions below:
- Sign in to the Google Chrome Admin Console located at https://admin.google.com using your CDM credentials
- Click Devices
- On the left hand bar, please click Chrome management
- Click Device settings
- Find Kiosk settings and open up the app extension page
- Please navigate to the relevant OU using the menu on the left, and then click MeldCX AgentM
- In the new menu that appears, you will see "Allow Virtual Keyboard".
- Here you can toggle the setting off
- Click SAVE on the top right of the page
- Note: Please allow approx 15 minutes for the policy to be downloaded from the Google CDM
- Reboot the Device
- The Chrome Virtual Keyboard will now be disabled