This article will show you how to use the AgentM network settings screen, which will allow you to configure network settings from any supported application running on your device.
There are certain limitations which are listed below:
- Networks can only be manipulated in the same area they were created in. For example, if configured from the Chrome OS interface, they can only be removed from the Chrome OS interface. If configured from the AgentM interface, then they can only be forgotten from the AgentM interface.
- Any networks configured from the AgentM screen will only connect once the kiosk app has launched, as the credentials are stored within the Agent.
- If your network requires captive portal authentication, configuration of this network will not be possible.
To use this please follow the below instructions
- Open up the meldCX network settings screen (Please contact your app developer for specific instructions, this will vary depending how it has been implemented) and you will be presented with the below screen
- Please select the network which you want to connect to, and you will be asked to enter in the network password. If successful, you will see it connect and be able to view detailed network information
- From here you can also disconnect and/or forget the network.