Preface: A common problem with ill-configured Application settings is that your device will turn off periodically after a matter of time. If you follow the instructions below, your device will remain on unless scheduled to switch off via MeldCX console.
1. Please log into your admin.google.com account and select the menu button on the left hand side of the screen. Please follow Devices > Chrome management > Settings. See screenshot below:
2. Please select App Management
3. Please select the MeldCX application as seen in screenshot: (Do not click 'kiosk', click on the Application name)
4. Please select Kiosk Settings:
5. Then select the required OU, the same settings will need to be applied on every OU that our MeldCX AgentM runs on (or alternatively set the root OU and insure that all others are set to inherit):
6. Please insure 'Allow app to manage power' is enabled (you will need to override the inherited settings if you have not set these settings in the Root OU)