This check fails when there are no apps scheduled on any displays.
You will see the warning “no displays have an app scheduled” on a device when that device does not have an application scheduled on any displays.
Running an application on a MeldCX device is a three step process:
- Add the application to your account, in the MeldCX cloud console.
- Install the application onto the device.
- Set a schedule for the application on the target display.
Scheduling an Application
1. Login to MeldCX at admin.meld.cx.
2. Navigate to the device you want to schedule the application.
3. Go to the applications tab.
4. Find the application and press install.
5. Go to the displays tab, and select the display on the left you want the application to run on.
6. Scroll down to Display Schedule section, and then select the application and the schedule, and click the green apply icon.