Preface: This article outlines how to upload client and CA certificates to Chrome devices. Use the steps below to access HTTPS sites or encrypted intranet.
1. Fire up your Device. When Meld Agent's loading screen appears press the following keys:
2. This will bring up a page titled "Network Connectivity Restored".
3. From here select 'Manage Certificates', you should see a screen similiar to the photo below:
4. From here select 'Import and Bind', this will bring up a file manager window where you can select certificates loaded on an external drive. Currently the only accepted format for client certificates on chrome devices are p12 formatted certificate (.pfx)
5. (For CA certificates) Please select Authorities from step 3. Upload your PEM file using the 'import' button.