This article assumes you already have the OpenSign app installed. If you do not, please contact email@example.com
Getting started with OpenSign on Meld has never been easier. Using OpenSign as a CMS to schedule content is a powerful way to show dynamic content.
- Login to OpenSign at create.opensign.digital
- Choose a location from the drop down menu at the top
- Take node of the screen id, location id, and the client id on the screen you want to link to your device
- Login to MeldCX, and open the device you want to link the screen to
- Click on the Apps tab
- Select from OpenSign from the app list, and click install application
- Once the app shows up in the Installed applications list, click on the Displays tab
- Select the display you want to link the screen to, and then schedule the OpenSign app in the Display Schedule section. Click the green + button to schedule it.
- Once OpenSign is scheduled to the display, enter your screen details from step 3 into the Display Options section
- You're all done! To make sure it's running correctly, click on the Capture tab and check the screenshot of the device
My device is not showing any content in my screen capture
Wait a few minutes for the OpenSign app to install on your device. This can take time depending on your network. Additionally, allow time for the content from OpenSign to sync with your device.
I can't find OpenSign in the list of available apps
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to install it for you